The Chiropractic Summit was created in September 2007 in recognition of the profession's desire for unity. The first Summit meeting, held in Washington, D.C., was comprised of 13 organizations; the Summit has some 40 members, representing leadership from education, research, regulatory bodies, political action, practice management, chiropractic media and national associations.
It is the goal of the Chiropractic Summit to work on the following critical issues:
1. National Health Care Reform/Medicare Reform & DoD/VA/PHSC
2. Doctor Practice Satisfaction & Self Esteem
3. Profession wide collaboration, grassroots mobilization and self regulation.
5. Public Relations - telling the chiropractic story and promoting the brand (competition and cultural authority)
6. Another major focus of the Summit has been to improve practitioner documentation quality and compliance particularly within the Medicare system. The Summit Documentation Committee serves as a resource for the profession in providing accurate and timely information by publishing periodic topic-specific articles on proper documentation.
One voice. One message. Securing a better future.
|Chiropractic Summit Promotes Drug-Free Approach to Health Care
November 14, 2013
|Documentation Committee Article: URGENT! YOU’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
You’ve heard of PQRS (the Physician Quality Reporting System), but you haven’t gotten around to finding out what it is… You know what it is, but you haven’t gotten around to finding out how to participate… You know how to participate, but you haven’t gotten around to actually doing it… Well, my friend, you’re running out of time! ... More...
Chiropractic Summit Partners at Summit 21, November 7, 2013. Photo Courtesy of Dr. John Nab